When combining a recurring walk (or puppy visit) with a prepaid 10-walk discount package, you will receive total savings of 20%, bringing the per walk/visit cost of a 15-minute booking down to $16.80.
To book a recurring walk (or puppy visit):
- Tap (Book) or (Find Walkers) on the Homepage.
- Use the Recurring button.
- In the Walk & Entry Instructions section, include detailed information outlining how you would like the walker to spend their time.
To purchase a 10-walk package:
- Tap (Menu) > Discount Walk Packages > Select 10 walks – 10% discount.
- At the bottom of the page, toggle on the setting Auto-Repurchase On Zero Walks.
The walks in a prepaid package can be used anytime and never expire. With a walk package, rather than charging your credit card after each walk, instead, a walk is taken from your package.
After every completed recurring walk, 10% of the regular (pre-discount) walk price is added to your account as a Cash Credit. For example, $2.40 after every 30-minute recurring walk. Cash Credit can be used to purchase future walks or packages and never expires.
With the Auto-Repurchase setting turned on, when your walk package reaches zero walks, all of the accumulated cash credit will automatically be applied to the purchase of your next package. With this setting on, you will automatically be charged every 10-walks, and will automatically receive the 20% discount.
With the Auto-Repurchase setting turned off, the process above will not be automatic. Instead, you will be notified when your walk package has 1 walk remaining, and when it reaches zero walks. With this setting off, the purchase of future walk packages and the use of your Cash Credit will be at your discretion.